The next FEET conference will take place – God willing – in the Czech Republic on 24-28 August 2018. The theme of the conference will be ‘Christian Identity and Mission in a Divided Europe’. Main papers are being commissioned on the following subjects:
- Pluralistic Europe as a challenge to the church – Prof Jeppe Bach Nikolajsen, Denmark (confirmed)
- Living with Scriptures in a pluralistic society
- Religious Freedom: threatened or a threat?
- Mission in Pluralistic Europe
- Migrants as challenge and opportunity
- Nationhood in Christian perspective
- The public role of the church
- European Christianity: retrospect and prospect
More details will follow during 2017.
The 2016 conference volume The Reformation: its Roots and its Legacy is in preparation and will appear with Wipf & Stock publishers.